Entering Your Items
Consigning items for auction is a quick and easy process.
- Once you have discussed your item with a Fraser’s specialist and agreed to enter your property into auction you will immediately be given a Receipt for your item.
- Customers who have received a valuation via email or telephone and wish to consign via post are advised to wrap their items well and insure accordingly.
- A Receipt will be sent immediately upon the item arriving at our London offices.
Agreeing Terms and Reserves
- Once your property has been catalogued and assigned a sale date, you will be sent a formal notification of the reserve price and any auction fees that may apply.
- This form is important because it authorises us to act on your behalf by entering your item into auction. We will ask you to return a signed copy of this form to our offices.